To prevent fire and serious injury, carefully read and follow the instructions below.
Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container to prevent your candle from tunneling. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals.
Don't burn near clothing, books, curtains or anything that can catch fire. Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax. Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep or if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container. A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time. Keep away from children and pets. Always let the wax harden before relighting, touching or moving. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the container.