Bejeweled Body + Face Bar
NEW Introducing our special Bejeweled Body + Face Bar, a soap that's made from a mix of all our best soaps. It's packed with natural stuff that's great for your skin, and it's made with the fun idea of a birthday cake in mind.
This soap will gently clean and make your skin feel nice and soft. It's like a blend of all our soaps in one, and that makes it one-of-a-kind.
Imagine the yummy smell of a fruity cake with litsea cueba essential oil. So, treat yourself to our Bejeweled Body + Face Bar for a daily dose of skin pampering with a hint of celebration. It's like a little luxury for your skin, every time you use it.
- Handcrafted in small batches
- Palm-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Scented with essential oils
- No artificial fragrances or colourants
Each bar is approximately 4.5 oz (127 g)
saponified olive oil, saponified coconut oil, saponified shea butter, saponified sunflower oil, saponified sweet almond oil, saponified castor oil, kaolin clay, activated, litsea cueba essential oil, (soap embeds: charcoal rose, french pink clay, green clay spirulina and nordic spa body + face bar)
Please allow 1-3 business days us to pick, wrap and prepare your orders to ship. If you are placing a bulk order for a special event please contact us before placing your order. Bulk orders typically take 2-3 weeks to prepare depending on the size of the order.
Shipping to Canada
- Tracked shipping with Canada Post
- 2-8 business days
- FREE for orders over $100CAD, anywhere in Canada
- If the order is under $100 CAD, a flat rate charge of $10.00 CAD will be applied
Shipping to USA
- Tracked shipping with USPS or UPS
- 2-10 days business days
- FREE for orders over $100 CAD, anywhere in the US
- If the order is under $100 CAD, a flat rate charge of $13.00 CAD will be applied
Shipping times vary depending on location, time of year and local postal service. On average, orders should arrive in 2-4 weeks. International packages may be subject to customs, duties or other fees that are calculated by country. The customer is responsible for paying any and all customs duties and fees. International packages may be delayed by customs. Unfortunately, we at Agha Studio have no control over these circumstances.